DLLS - Seminar 1: Fall 2009-10
Page 1 of 3
Which DLLS Seminar did you just complete?
October 7th 2009 to October 28th 2009 - Developing a Digital Literacy Strategy
November 11th 2009 to December 2nd 2009 - Managing Instructional Change with Job Embedded Learning
March 24th 2010 to April 14th 2010 - Developing a Digital Literacy Strategy
May 5th 2010 to May 26th 2010 - Managing Instructional Change with Job Embedded Learning
2. What was one new learning or tool that you are taking away from this professional learning experience?
3. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being most useful), how useful was this seminar for you in your leadership role through the lens of digital literacy?
1 (least useful)
5 (most useful)
4. On a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being most engaging) how engaging was this seminar?
1 (least engaging)
5 (most engaging)
5. What would you suggest to improve the engagement of participants in the seminar?
6. Were able to stay active in the course throughout the three weeks?
2005 ABEL (Advanced Broadband Enabled Learning)
. Copyright © 2004
John W. Holmes
, All Rights Reserved