Social Networking for Educators - Second Life
Page 1 of 1
1. Did the information presented in the session provide you with relevant and useful information.
not very useful
2. Will you be able to apply what you learned in the Second Life session in your practice?
3. Briefly explain how you would like to use any of the tools discussed today in your class or for professional learning.
4. Briefly explain some concerns you may have regarding the use of any of these tools in your class or for professional learning.
5. Would you attend another session like this?
6. What improvements would enhance future sessions in Second Life?
7. How would you like to continue the discussion we had in Second Life today?
Multiple Choice - multiple answers
8. What is the next tool you would you like to learn more about?
Multiple Choice - One answer only
2005 ABEL (Advanced Broadband Enabled Learning)
. Copyright © 2004
John W. Holmes
, All Rights Reserved